• To conduct in-depth macroeconomic and financial market research on Hong Kong, Mainland China, and the Asia-Pacific region
• To prepare reports and briefing papers on macroeconomic and financial market developments
• To participate in policy analysis and discussions.
• Post-graduate university degree in economics or finance
• Solid background in macroeconomics and international finance
• At least three years’ experience in economic and financial market analysis or research
• Excellent command of English, good drafting and presentation skills
• Strong skills in applied econometrics and data management.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, with flexibility to take account of additional experience and qualifications. Fringe benefits include medical and dental benefits, paid annual leave and provident fund benefits.
How to apply
Please fill in an application form (available either at the HKMA’s website http://www.hkma.gov.hk or at the reception counter at the following address) and write in confidence to:
Hong Kong Monetary Authority
55/F., Two International Finance Centre
8 Finance Street, Central, Hong Kong
Copies of transcripts together with a full resumé including details of past experience should be attached to the application. Please mark your correspondence address and the position applied for on the envelope.
Completed application should reach the HKMA by 12 May 2012. Those not contacted by the HKMA within three months from the close of application should consider their applications filed for future reference.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. You may contact the Recruitment Officer at the above address or direct your request by fax to 2878 1885.
The HKMA is an equal opportunities employer. More information on the HKMA can be found at the website http://www.hkma.gov.hk.